Xinjiang Tacheng Border Detachment Patrol
Location: Xinjiang Tacheng Border Detachment
- 1. The border inspection station cannot guarantee that the border guards will patrol in key periods and arrive in key areas.
- 2. The general guard patrol reader cannot check the power in real time, with few functions, so it cannot meet the needs of various patrol environments.
- 3. The traditional paper patrol report needs to be registered and signed in and summarized after patrol, which is not only troublesome, but also unable to be effectively assessed.
In order to further standardize border patrol work and improve border patrol prevention capability, since May 2015, Xinjiang Tacheng border patrol detachment has applied the intelligent electronic guard patrol system of border guards in combination with the actual situation of multiple line lengths at border points. With the further improvement of public security measures, all police stations will carry out scientific and technological prevention and control on the frontier, so as to ensure the safety of the party more effectively.
Electronic guard patrol system is a new technology for the scientific and standardized management of border guards’ patrol work. It is an effective integration of civil air defense and technical defense in border management. When the border guard is on the way, he only needs to touch the information button set in the key area one by one to record the relevant information. After returning to the border police station, the guard tour patrol reader will be connected with the computer, and the guard tour software system in the computer will automatically judge whether the patrol personnel of this group have arrived at the patrol site within the specified time range, and form the patrol report to the public manager for patrol.
- 1. Solved the situation that the guard could not come to the post on time for inspection.
- 2. Solved the lack of functions of the general patrol device, unable to cope with a variety of patrol environment.
- 3. Solved the difficulty of traditional paper patrol report and assessment.