Guard Tour System - Sinopec Xiangfan Oil Transfer Office
Location: Sinopec Xiangfan Oil Transfer Office
- 1. Due to the long pipeline line, long patrol time and distance, there is no scientific plan, which will lead to leakage.
2. Oil leakage caused by illegal criminals drilling and stealing oil, causing pollution to the environment.
3. After the detection of the attempted accident and hidden danger, the responsible person cannot timely report to the management center, and the delay in emergency repair results in the expansion of hidden danger and the increase of the harm.
4. In the past, manual records related to line operation and maintenance were used for routine patrol, which easily resulted in the loss of records and difficulties in preservation, making it difficult to provide correct and reliable data support for the development of future patrol plans.
The Xiangfan oil department of the pipeline storage and transportation company administers the oil pipeline from Weigang in Henan province to Jingmen in Hubei province, also known as the Weijing line, which carries crude oil from Henan oilfield to the Jingmen petrochemical plant. Weijing line was completed and put into operation in 1977, passing through 2 provinces and 3 cities, with a total length of 226 kilometers. The Weijing line crosses 29 rivers and 7 reservoirs, 7 railways and 43 highways. JWM guard tour patrol system for Sinopec Xiangfan Oil Transfer Office to provide a strong security support, to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
Each patrol personnel in the management and protection team of Xiangfan oil transfer office is equipped with a guard tour system reader, which adopts the working mode of track patrol, and can upload the problems encountered in the process of patrol to the control center in real time by uploading. The central district can not only observe the geographic location of the line patrol personnel in real time, but also learn the event information of the location and take timely measures to deal with it.
- 1) The pipeline line patrol management system, through the management terminal located in the management center, completes the establishment of each checkpoint, patrol section and patrol line of the pipeline, as well as the deployment of patrol tasks for maintenance personnel.
- 2) To review the patrol route of the patrol personnel in the distance of the management center and assess the work of the patrol personnel, so as to achieve the goal of centralized management.
- 3) Check the pipeline line resource data to obtain more scientific patrol resource data.
- 4) Realize the basic information management of patrol personnel.
- 5) In addition to the real-time transmission function, the guard tour system reader can also collect patrol data through computer terminals located at each pump station and upload it to the management center. 6) Upload the data to the management center and form the work report of pipeline patrol record.