Liaoning Province Expressway service area security patrol case
Application Equipment: WM-5000L5
Equipment Quantity: 500 sets
Use Company: Johannesburg O.R Tambo International Airport
Project Name: WM-5000L5 Guard Tour System
1. The patrol checkpoints are mainly installed in security doors, floors , toilets and all exports.
2. Guards patrol the security doors, floors and exports once an hour.
3. Cleaners read the checkpoint on the toilet after cleaning.
1. Guards patrol on time ensure the airport’s security.
2. Guard tour system let cleaners cleaning on time. The clean environment give each passenger a happy mood.
3. Guards find problems by use guard tour system. So guard tour system help managers resolve problems real time.
The OR Tambo Airport also known as OR Tambo International Airport is an international airport which is a major airport situated in Kempton Park in Gauteng which is near Johannesburg. OR Tambo Airport is the hub for most international and domestic travel from and in South Africa and is able to cope with 28 million passengers per year. The OR Tambo Airport is also the center for South African Airways which is South Africa’s largest domestic and international flight carrier as well as local airlines that fly domestically.