Guilin Waterworks Guard Tour System Application
Location: Guilin Waterworks
1. The safety of waterworks is particularly important. The quality of water affects the safety of millions of people.
2. Production safety is the top priority of the company. All work should take safety protection measures to protect workers’ safety and health in production, protect the company’s property from damage, and achieve safe and civilized production.
3. Production safety focuses on prevention. All departments should comprehensively strengthen safety management and take all possible measures to prevent accidents.
Located in an important tourist city of Guangxi, the office of Guilin water supply company mainly engages in water production, power line installation and maintenance, water supply equipment installation, water supply technical consultation, water supply engineering design and construction. Environmental testing, food testing, chemical product testing, the current team of 400 people. And the JWM guard tour patrol system for Guilin Waterworks to provide a strong security support, to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
Guilin Waterworks adopts JWM guard tour patrol management system to ensure the safety of the factory. The management makes a patrol plan through guard tour system software, and there are 70 checkpoints installed in the whole factory. The substation patrols once every hour and patrols once during the shift. During peak water supply, holidays and major events, the patrol plan should be timely adjusted and the number of patrol should be increased. Fire extinguishers in each workshop, chlorination workshop anti-chlorine leakage safety protection tools and other emergency treatment tools focus on patrol, in order to timely find hidden safety problems timely treatment. For the sewer cover plate, industrial pool stairs, pool guardrails, electrical cabinets and other important places to strengthen patrol.
1. Formulate patrol guards, time, task and patrol plan, conduct quantitative assessment on the work of patrol guards, so as to avoid anyone leaving their post or post.
2. Be clear about the handover situation every day to ensure clear handover and prevent unsafe situations during the handover.
3. Ensure the quality of patrol, so as to timely understand and find problems, resolve and deal with problems as soon as possible, effectively eliminate potential dangerous factors on site, and ensure safe production.
4. Analyze and process patrol information through background guard tour system management software, provide useful information for patrol, formulate corresponding strategies, and solve problems in the bud and nip in the bud.