Guard Tour System - Zhuzhou State Tax Bureau
Location: Zhuzhou State Tax Bureau
- 1. Traditional patrols are bad for management, and the ordinary patrol cannot play an assessment role.
- 2. It is difficult to collect the management data of each department, and it is not easy to find the patrol data.
- 3. The management personnel cannot guarantee the quality of the security patrol, and cannot know whether the security guard patrols according to the requirements, whether the patrol is missing or not.
Before Zhuzhou National Tax Bureau office building patrol is to rely on the consciousness of the security guards to carry out inspections, some security guards with their own experience on the patrol record fraud, patrol time lazy, break the sign in tools and so on, caused a lot of trouble to the management personnel. In the management of the increase in difficulty, but also let the office building there is a great security risks. After a lot of investigation and long-term trial, the JWM patrol management system was finally introduced to patrol the office building. In the patrol process, the security personnel carry the induction guard tour patrol system reader, according to the patrol plan through the scanning read checkpoint collection patrol information. Management personnel can automatically process, analyze, statistics, make reports and so on through the background guard tour system software. Improve work efficiency, at the same time to provide managers with a scientific and accurate patrol information and inquiry basis.
- 1. Formulated patrol personnel, time, task and patrol plan, conducted quantitative assessment on the work of patrol personnel, and avoided the loss of staff.
- 2. The guard tour system software has the function of customized patrol plan, and makes the patrol plan perfectly according to the characteristics of the community to improve the efficiency of patrol and management efficiency.
- 3. Through the background software analysis and processing of patrol information, useful information can be provided for the management staff, corresponding strategies can be formulated, and problems can be solved in the bud and nip in the bud.