Guard Tour System - Xuancheng Information Engineering School
Location：Xuancheng Information Engineering School
1. Security personnel work passively, neglect their duties, do not patrol in place, often miss or even fail to patrol.
2. The manager cannot guarantee that the security personnel will patrol on time and frequency in accordance with the patrol system.
3. After the administrator left the school, he could not receive the patrol report uploaded by the security personnel in time.
Xuancheng Information Engineering School is located in Anhui Province. It is a general secondary school approved by the Xuancheng City People’s Government and the Anhui Provincial Department of Education, and is a national key secondary vocational school. Xuancheng Information Engineering School has adopted the intelligent guard patrol system of JWM High-tech Development Co., Ltd. to ensure the safety of teachers and students, strengthen campus patrols, and prevent safety accidents.
First install a checkpoint on the location or route that needs to be patrolled, log in to the cloud guard tour patrol system platform and set the checkpoint ID number to “actual patrol location name” in accordance with the actual patrol management need, and set the corresponding patrol time through the cloud guard tour patrol system software (patrol plan) ). Then distribute the guard tour patrol system reader to the patrol personnel. The security personnel hold the guard tour system reader to reach the designated patrol location, and use the guard tour system reader to sense the checkpoint. The guard tour system reader will automatically record the name of the location and the time of arrival. After the patrol, the patrol will be performed The data in the guard tour system reader is sent to the cloud guard tour patrol platform. Managers can view detailed patrol data of security personnel in real time through computers, mobile phones and other means.
1. Solved the situation that the security personnel are negative in their work, neglecting their duties, and not patrolling in place.
2. Solved the situation that the manager could not guarantee that the security personnel did not patrol on time and frequency according to the patrol system.
3. Solved the situation that the administrator could not receive the patrol report uploaded by the security personnel in time after leaving the school.