Guard Tour System – Xinjiang Village Task Force Security Patrol
Location: Xinjiang Village Task Force
1. The patrol has a wide range and many locations, so it is impossible to know whether there is a missing patrol.
2. In case of emergency, the management center cannot be informed in time.
3. The management center cannot control the patrol situation of guards in real time.
Paishanbaja township is located in the south of Xinhe county, 8 km away as the crow line, east and Yiji Aizhike township borders, south and Shaya county Yingmaili township pi-ling, west to Tashaizhike township, north and Xinhe town Toksu village. The total area is 92603 a unit of area. JWM guard tour patrol system for Xinjiang Village Task Force to provide a strong security support, to ensure the security of personnel.
Management personnel with guard tour system reader to patrol the site location coordinates of the input, and will position name input to the management center, through the GPS patrolling system set patrol, patrol hand-held guard tour patrol system reader based on route, each at a spot guard tour patrol system reader vibrate and prompt lit up, patrol information real-time transmission to the management center, patrol management personnel can check immediately. In case of emergency, the guard tour system patrol reader has a key alarm function, the management personnel can receive the alarm notice in the first time.
1. Solved the problem that the long line patrol construction cost is high and the patrol point is easy to be lost.
2. Through the realization of GPS patrol, integrity management, communication and other methods and technologies, the patrol system can effectively achieve the designated patrol personnel, according to the specified route, within the specified time to the designated position, enhance the scientific means of security management, the technical realization is advanced.
3. The guard tour system patrol reader not only has the function of real-time transmission, but also has the function of one-key alarm, which can timely report, timely deal with and track unexpected accidents and safety hazards to avoid increasing harm.
4. Upload all patrol tracks and patrol data, and provide track playback and data query.