Guard Tour System - Xiangquan Temple
1. Whether the security personnel conduct patrol according to the required time cannot be assessed.
2. The management center cannot control the security patrol in real time.
3. In case of emergencies, the management center cannot be notified in time.
Xiangquan Temple was built in the Northern Qi Dynasty and is a national key cultural relics protection unit. Due to the long history of Xiangquan Temple, the building is slightly incomplete, but its historical significance and value cannot be estimated. Therefore, protecting it from damage has become a top priority. The JWM intelligent guard tour patrol system is favored by Xiangquan Temple for its excellent performance and safety.
In some key areas that must be patrolled, the scenic area manager first collects the longitude and latitude information of the location through the guard tour GPS patrol system reader, then edits the information through the software, and then downloads it to the GPS guard tour system reader. In this way, the location name will be displayed directly when arriving at the location during patrol. For locations where there is no GPS signal indoors, checkpoints are installed to collect patrol information. The location information of security personnel can be recorded to form a trajectory. It is clear at a glance whether security personnel patrol according to the planned route. In case of emergencies, security personnel can use the camera’s own camera function to take pictures of the scene and upload them to the management department to facilitate the management department to deal with the problem as soon as possible.
1. Strict and formal patrols in scenic spots can effectively deter tourists in scenic spots and prevent scribbling and destruction of scenic spots.
2. The guard patrol system reader has a one-key alarm function. When an emergency occurs, it can quickly notify the management department to ensure the safety of the scenic spot and patrol personnel.
3. Changed the patrol mode of the sign-in scenic spot. All patrol data are uploaded to the computer of the management department, and the form is automatically generated, which greatly saves the time of personnel attendance.
4. The patrol setting that combines GPS track playback and patrol points is not only suitable for the actual natural environment of the scenic spot, but also better for effective control of the patrol route and time.