Guard Tour System - Tianjin Port Group
Location: Tianjin Port Group
- 1. According to the traditional mode of patrol system, the management cannot know whether the security personnel patrol on time according to the patrol system, and whether there is any leakage.
- 2. The fire-fighting facilities placed in various locations of the building often fail to be inspected for a long time, which leads to equipment expiration or damage. Once hidden dangers are encountered, safety cannot be guaranteed.
- 3. The traditional patrol inspector can only sense by reading the card, and it is difficult to adapt to the needs of most patrol environments with a single sensing form.
Firstly, checkpoints are installed on the route or equipment of the patrol operation area, and the ID number of the checkpoints is corresponding to the “name of the actual installation place” through the guard tour system management software. According to the actual patrol management requirements, the corresponding patrol time (patrol plan) is set through the GPS patrol system. Then the guard tour system reader will be assigned to the hands of the patrol personnel, the patrol personnel to the designated checkpoint, with the patrol sensor checkpoint. The guard tour system reader will automatically record the name of the location and the arrival time. After the patrol, the patrol data in the guard tour system reader will be uploaded to the management center through USB data cable and 3G/4G. Patrol report is counted by day, month and year, which provides scientific and effective assessment basis for managers.
- 1. Solved the problem that the manager could not know whether the patrol personnel patrol on time, whether there is missing patrol or not.
- 2. Solve the problem that the fire fighting facilities placed in the building often forget to check, which leads to the equipment expired or damaged and cannot be used.
- 3. Solved the problem that the ordinary guard patrol system reader could not adapt to the patrol demand of most environments due to its single card reading.
- 4. The system automatically draws patrol reports to solve the problem that traditional paper-based handwritten patrol reports are prone to fraud, fail to assess the authenticity of patrols, and are troublesome to write.