Guard Tour System - Tianjin Petroleum Vocational and Technical College
Location：Tianjin Petroleum Vocational and Technical College
1. There is a cheating problem in the form of manual sign-in.
2. There are many security personnel throughout the school, and the patrol plan is complicated and inconvenient to manage.
3. During the patrol process, it is impossible to clearly distinguish whether the patrol is successful.
Tianjin Petroleum Vocational and Technical College is a modern full-time public higher vocational and technical college approved by the Tianjin Municipal People’s Government, registered by the Ministry of Education, and supported by the Ministry of Finance. There are currently more than 5,000 students in the school, and the campus environment is beautiful. In order to ensure the safety of the campus and give full play to the waste heat of retired teachers, the Petroleum Security Department of Tianjin Petroleum Corporation has formed a patrol team composed of retired teachers.
Tianjin Petroleum Vocational and Technical College has a large campus area and a large number of security personnel. In the past, the check-in patrol method was used, and there was a phenomenon of cheating. Therefore, Tianjin Petroleum Vocational and Technical College introduced the JWM campus guard tour patrol management system and used software functions to set campus patrol routes , Time and personnel, and can be adjusted at any time according to the actual situation. All campus patrol data are directly uploaded to the computer and displayed clearly in tabular form, which is convenient for statistics and management. In addition, in order to solve the vision problem of the retired faculty who make up the Security Department during night patrols, the management department chose the X-Guard 1 fingerprint guard tour patrol reader, which has a voice broadcast function for easy identification of working status.
1. Install checkpoints in each teaching building, and security guards will patrol and check in according to the plan and prescribed routes, check the safety of electricity and doors and windows of each classroom, and check the water safety of toilets and water rooms.
2. In key locations such as fire-fighting equipment and safety passages, the guard tour software system is set up to increase the density of campus patrols to ensure that fire-fighting equipment is readily available and safe passages are always unimpeded.
3. Install checkpoints in the playground and other places, arrange security personnel to patrol on time, stop them in time when encountering student conflicts, and inquire and verify suspected outsiders in time.
4. Set up a patrol plan to increase patrols at campus questions to prevent students from leaving the campus during school hours for no reason, and prevent parents and unrelated persons outside the school from entering the campus for no reason.