Guard Tour System – Tangshan Huifeng Coking and Gas Plant
Location: Tangshan Huifeng Coking and Gas Plant
1. The fire control facilities in the factory area have been forgotten to check for a long time, resulting in expiration or damage, leaving hidden danger.
2. The environment of coking plant has high requirements on patrol equipment, and ordinary patrol equipment cannot adapt to the harsh patrol environment such as high temperature and dust.
3. Natural gas has the characteristics of high energy and high pressure, inflammable and explosive, toxic and harmful. Once leakage occurs, it will cause a large number of casualties and serious property losses, which is of great harm.
Tangshan Huifeng Coking and Gas Plant is the HaoLi group company subordinate units, HaoLi textile industrial group is a mining, coking gas, sewage treatment, coal, oil, weaving, trade as one of the seven industry large-scale private enterprise group, since its establishment in May 2000, now has total assets of more than 20, more than 4000 employees, all kinds of professional and technical personnel 240 people. In order to standardize the management of production safety, improve the management of production safety personnel, and improve the safety factor of production safety, the intelligent guard tour patrol management system is introduced.
Tangshan Huifeng coking and gas plant has a total of 45 security personnel, each equipped with an intelligent guard tour patrol reader, according to the patrol plan and patrol route of the plant equipment and warehouse and other key patrol areas for inspection. In the process of patrol inspection, the temperature, pressure and other values in the production process are recorded by input parameter values to achieve the purpose of safe production.
1. The Security Management Department arranges checkpoints for patrol positions and makes patrol plans and patrol personnel. It realizes the unified management and quantitative assessment of patrol officers, avoids the time waste and data fraud caused by manual data sorting, and improves the patrol officers’ awareness of safety responsibility.
2. Ensure that the patrol personnel inspect key hazards, equipment and production site noise as required, and judge the operation and environmental status of production equipment according to observation parameters, so as to keep the equipment in the optimal operation state. At the same time, the abnormal situation, emergency treatment and real-time report, to avoid the occurrence of safety accidents.
3. Ensure that the patrol personnel inspect the fire fighting equipment regularly, record the problems found in the check in a timely manner, and require the responsible department to rectify, to ensure that all the fire fighting equipment are in good working condition.