Guard Tour System – Songling Forestry Bureau
Location: Songling Forestry Bureau
1. The manager cannot know whether the ranger has missed, missed or even missed the tour.
2. The manager cannot query the patrol situation of any ranger in real time.
3. The manager cannot know whether the forest guards patrol along the route required by the patrol.
Songling Forestry Bureau is under the jurisdiction of the Greater Xing’anling Administration Office and the Greater Xing’anling Forestry Administration. It is a system of government and enterprise integration. The total area of forestry industry is 907028 hectares. JWM Cloud Patrol Management System is a comprehensive management platform for forestry forest protection departments to prevent fire, theft, and pests. Through the installation of checkpoints at various locations, it implements strict and standardized management of the patrol work of forest rangers and achieves scientific forestry. Protection patrol work.
First, install a checkpoint on the patrol route or key position of the forest farm, and set the ID number of the checkpoint to “the name of the actual installation site” through the cloud guard patrol system. According to the actual patrol time requirements, the corresponding patrol plan is set through the guard tour system software.
Then the “Knight 4” real-time guard tour system reader is distributed to the ranger. The ranger reaches the designated checkpoint with the guard tour system reader. The guard tour system reader senses the checkpoint. The guard tour system reader will automatically record the name of the spot and the time of arrival. And upload the patrol data to the management center in real time and make a patrol report. The patrol report is counted in days, months, and years, providing managers with a scientific and effective assessment basis.
1. Avoid missed patrols due to the large area of the protected area and missed patrolling key patrol areas.
2. Positioning through GPS, according to the electronic map in the guard tour patrol system reader, so that patrol personnel can quickly find the patrol point in the forest area.
3. Set up checkpoints in areas of high-incidence hunting and illegal logging to improve the monitoring effect.
4. Through the GPS guard tour patrol system, it is more convenient for managers to patrol data on mobile phones.