Guard Tour System – Shenzhen Power Supply Bureau
Location: Shenzhen Power Supply Bureau
1. With the progress of science and technology, more and more modern equipments are replacing the traditional manual operation, so is the power industry. The substation is unattended, and the management organization lacks effective means to ensure the effective implementation of routine patrol of substations, which can not ensure that the guard are in place for patrol.
2. Traditional equipment patrol generally adopts manual patrol and manual paper media recording, which has obvious shortcomings such as many human factors, high management costs and inaccurate assessment of the working status of guard.
Shenzhen Power Supply Bureau is a subsidiary company of China Southern Power Grid Co., Ltd and a super-large enterprise under Guangdong Power Grid Co., Ltd. It undertakes the power supply task of six districts in the whole city. There are more than 2.2 million customers, 28 business service outlets and a power supply area of 1952.84 square kilometers. With the growth of the Special Zone, the power supply is growing rapidly in Shenzhen. The power grid has become a national urban power grid with over ten million loads. So the safety management of power supply station is very important.
Shenzhen Power Supply Bureau uses JWM guard tour patrol management system. Substation security personnel patrol, 28 service points, each equipment to the office building, substation equipment patrol, each substation configuration 3-5 checkpoints, irregular patrol. For high-voltage line patrol, nearly 100 guards are divided into different parts. Different patrol plans can be made for different patrol sections, such as once a month or once a week. To ensure the normal and stable operation of power facilities in Shenzhen Electric Power Bureau.
1. After the application of guard tour management system, the leader does not need to supervise the security personnel to patrol the substation at all times.
2. After the application of the vehicle attendance system, the chaos in the original power supply bureau is reduced.
3. After the application of the operation team management system, the phenomenon of laziness and non-patrol of line guards has been eliminated.
4. After the application of the action team management system, it can play an auxiliary role in the temporary squatting patrol of key parts.
5. After the application of line patrol management system, the line defects collected by GPS line patrol equipment monthly are combined with the basic data and dynamic data of power line. It provides reliable, real and effective basis for safe and reliable operation and condition-based maintenance of transmission lines.