Guard Tour System - Shanghai Nokia Bell Co., Ltd
Location：Shanghai Nokia Bell Co., Ltd
1. The manager cannot know whether the security personnel are patrolling various locations on time as required.
2. Traditional guard tour patrol system reader can only upload data after the patrol, which is poor in timeliness and troublesome to operate.
3. When security personnel are patrolling at night, there are no lights in some areas, and checkpoints are not easy to be found.
Shanghai Nokia Bell Co., Ltd. adopts the JWM guard tour patrol system to conduct regular inspections of office buildings, increase the density of patrol inspections, control the entry and exit of outsiders, and prevent potential safety hazards. At the same time, patrol important places to ensure the orderly operation of office buildings.
According to the actual patrol system of the office building, the manager installs patrol points at various locations that need to be patrolled, and then sets the patrol points sensed by the guard tour patrol system reader as the names of the corresponding locations through the electronic guard tour patrol system, and sets the location, patrol time, Period and names of security personnel are entered into the guard tour patrol system and a patrol plan is made. When security patrols, you need to hold guard tour patrol system reader to read the card at each patrol point according to the patrol plan. The guard tour patrol system reader automatically stores the card reading location and time and uploads the data to the management center in real time. The guard tour patrol system automatically organizes the data into a patrol report for management view
1. Solved the situation where the manager could not know whether the security personnel patrolled as required.
2. Solved the situation that traditional guard tour patrol system reader can only upload data after the patrol is over.
3. Solved the situation that when security personnel patrol at night, there is no light in some areas and the patrol point is not easy to be found.