Guard Tour System – Shandong Tianrun Electric Group Co., Ltd.
Location: Shandong Tianrun Electric Group Co., Ltd.
1. Managers cannot guarantee that patrol officers will patrol at least once a day.
2. Outdoor telephone poles, electric towers, distribution boxes and other equipment are not and installation checkpoints, and are easily damaged or lost.
3. Patrol officers cannot report in time when they encounter emergencies.
Shandong Tianrun Electric Group Co., Ltd was established in 2004. The company’s business scope includes the construction of power engineering, design, construction and installation of transmission, transformation and distribution. Tianrun Group introduced the JWM guard tour system patrol APP and Dr. J guard tour system patrol reader to effectively address the patrol problems encountered in electric patrols. Through intelligent patrol, it eliminates the phenomenon of patrol officers neglecting their duties and slacking off patrols to ensure the safe operation of the power system. So that there are no hidden dangers to safety.
First, install NFC checkpoints or collect GPS coordinate points according to the power patrol area. Correspond to the ID number of the management software NFC checkpoint, and set it to “the actual installation site name”. According to the actual patrol management requirements, the corresponding patrol time (patrol plan) is set through the guard tour system software.
Then dispense Dr. J guard tour system reader to the patrol officer. The patrol officer holds the guard tour system reader to the designated checkpoint, uses the guard tour system reader to read the card sensor, the guard tour system APP will automatically record the name of the place and the time of arrival, and upload through the guard tour system APP Data, and find hidden troubles can be sent to the management center by typing, voice, pictures, videos, etc. The system automatically organizes the data into patrol reports, which are counted in days, months, and years, providing managers with a scientific and effective assessment basis.
1. Solved the situation where the manager could not guarantee that the patrol on time.
2. Solved the outdoor environment installation checkpoint, QR code checkpoint and other situations that are easily lost and damaged.
3. Solved the situation that the patrol officer could not report in time in case of emergencies.