Guard Tour System – Qinzhou Tianyi Petrochemical Co., LTD
Location: Qinzhou Tianyi Petrochemical Co., LTD
1. The manager cannot know whether the patrol personnel patrol according to the requirements on time, there is a missed patrol, the situation of not patrol can not be effectively solved, the safety of the plant can not be guaranteed.
2. After the manager leaves the factory, he cannot immediately receive the patrol report, or inform the patrol personnel in case of missing patrol.
3. The fire control facilities in the factory often forget to check, which leads to the expiration or damage of the equipment, and the hidden danger of fire cannot be solved in the first time, which leads to the increase of the fire and causes major safety accidents.
Qinzhou Tianyi Petrochemical Co., Ltd is an enterprise mainly engaged in the construction, management and operation of comprehensive utilization of liquefied gas. Covering an area of more than 700 mu, it plans to construct propane dehydrogenation unit and condensate processing project. In order to ensure production safety and improve safety awareness, Tianyi Petrochemical Co., Ltd introduced JWM intelligent guard patrol system and established an effective inspection mechanism.
Factory checkpoint is first installed on the route or equipment of patrol operation area. The landing cloud guard tour patrol system platform sets the corresponding checkpoint ID number to the “actual patrol place name” in combination with the actual patrol management requirements, and sets the corresponding patrol time (patrol plan) through the cloud patrol system software. Then guard tour system reader dispensed to patrol personnel, hand-held guard tour system reader arrived at the designated patrolling place more machine, with the patrolling point patrolling machine, and patrolling the opportunity to automatically record the name of the place and time of arrival, patrolling at the end of the tour more internal storage data uploaded to the cloud guard tour system, the system automatically sorting data and make patrolling reports. Managers can view detailed patrol data of patrol through computers, mobile phones, micro reliance.
1. Resolved a situation where managers were unable to know if patrols were being conducted as required.
2. It resolved that the traditional patrol system could not receive the patrol report indirectly at the first time.
3. Solved the problem that the fire control facilities in the factory forgot to check for a long time, which led to expiration or damage, and the occurrence of fire hazards that could not be solved in time.