Guard Tour System - Northeast Army Lecture Hall
Location：Northeast Army Lecture Hall
1. Due to the large number of rooms, patrol personnel may miss patrols during daily patrols in the park.
2. The paper version of patrol sign-in and record information is inconvenient to store, prone to stains and time-consuming.
3. The ground of the park is slate or mud. If ordinary guard tour patrolsystem reader accidentally falls on the ground during patrol, it is easy to break or get dust.
As a former military training institution, the Northeast Army’s Jiangwutang has a large number of rooms. At the same time, this also caused the patrol personnel to easily cause missed patrols and wrong patrols during daily patrols. In order to strengthen patrols in the park, The Northeast Army Jiangwutang has introduced the JWM electronic guard tour patrol system, equipped with an intelligent and powerful core, to make the daily patrols of the Northeast Army Jiangwutang more convenient, efficient and safe.
First, according to the guard tour patrol system of the park, checkpoints need to be installed at various locations that need to be patrolled. At the same time, the guard tour system reader and each point must be read mutually. The patrol time is entered into the electronic guard patrol system to make a patrol plan. When patrolling, patrol personnel only need to hold the guard tour system reader to read the card at each checkpoint, deal with problems in time, and upload the data stored in the guard patrol system reader to the computer through the data line after the patrol. The electronic guard tour patrol system will automatically draw a patrol form for the manager to view. The patrol form records the time when the patrol personnel arrive at each point, and the occurrence of missing patrols will be specially marked, and the patrol results are clear and accurate.
1. Solved the situation that patrol personnel may miss patrols during daily park patrols.
2. Electronic information-based patrol records make it easier to save and view.
3. Solved the quality problems of the guard patrolsystem readerbeing prone to breakage, dust and water in the patrol process.