Guard Tour System - Jilin City Manchu Museum
Location：Jilin City Manchu Museum
1. The museum is closed, security personnel cannot search in place, there will be tourists or criminals, and often missed inspections.
2. Museum buildings are old and mostly made of wood materials, which can easily cause fires.
3. In order to supervise the patrol of security personnel, the management personnel need to stay in the museum and wait.
The Manchu Museum of Jilin City covers an area of 2,700 square meters and a building area of 1,900 square meters. There are 30 houses in six houses including main house, concierge, big and small east and west houses, and the building materials are basically wooden. In order to protect the safety of the museum, the management personnel adopt the JWM guard tour patrol management system.
The manager installs the passive wireless checkpoint in the place that needs to be patrolled, and then sets the location name, patrol personnel, and patrol time through the guard tour system software. The security personnel arrive at the designated patrol location with guard tour system reader in accordance with the patrol requirements to sense the checkpoint. The patrol system uautomatically records the name and arrival time of the place. After the patrol, the security personnel transfer the guard tour patrol system reader to the management center via USB. Check the patrol status through a mobile phone or computer with a cloud guard tour patrol system.
1. Realize that managers can view patrol records in other locations, and take over the freedom of managers.
2. Patrol information is recorded in the cloud guard tour patrol system, so you are not afraid of patrol data loss.
3. Checkpoints are located in all key locations and easily overlooked locations to avoid missing patrols.
4. Set up a patrol plan to ensure that security personnel patrol on time.