Guard Tour System - Hebei Unicom Optical Cable Line GPS Patrol
Location：Hebei Unicom Optical Cable Line GPS Patrol
1. After heavy rains and other special circumstances, the patrolmen are out of their posts and fail to conduct patrols in accordance with regulations, resulting in potential safety hazards. When necessary, the lack of people stationed in the main line section can not ensure the safety of the optical cable line.
2. In case of emergencies that endanger the safe operation of optical cable lines and their auxiliary facilities, repair personnel cannot quickly and accurately reach the scene.
3. Patrolmen are too scattered, difficult to manage, and difficult to assess personnel.
4. Past patrol records are missing and cannot provide correct and reliable data support for the formulation of future patrol plans.
The first- and second-tier optical fiber cable transmission network of Hebei Unicom passes through Guitangshan, Shijiazhuang and other cities along the way, with a total length of more than 3,000 kilometers. The JWM guard patrol system provides strong security support for Hebei Unicom Optical Cable Line, ensuring the safety of patrol personnel and optical cables.
The patrol officers from various cities and towns will patrol the entire optical cable transmission line and be responsible for the corresponding patrol section. There are about dozens of designated key patrol points on each patrol segment. During normal patrols, the GPS guard tour patrol reader collects 1 information point every 30 seconds and automatically records the walking track of the patrol. When it reaches the point, the patrol sends it manually Information at this point. Different patrol plans can be made for different patrol segments, such as 3 times a month or 1 time a week. The patrol should complete the patrol within the specified time period and reach the designated patrol section and each must-visit point through step patrol or vehicle patrol.
1. Through the control center in Shijiazhuang, set up patrol sections and must-visit points in various cities along the route of the optical fiber cable. And deploy the patrol missions of the agent maintenance company in various cities.
2. Realize real-time monitoring of patrols in prefectures, cities, and maintenance units to achieve the purpose of centralized management.
3. Check the optical cable line resource data to obtain more scientific patrol resource data.
4. Each city can collect patrol data, conduct patrol situation assessment, and provide various transmission line patrol reports to Shijiazhuang Center.