Guard Tour System - Hangzhou Dongcheng Fourth Kindergarten
Location：Hangzhou Dongcheng Fourth Kindergarten
1. Whether the inspector is patrolled as required cannot be assessed.
2. There is no guarantee that safe passages, corridors and other locations are unobstructed at any time.
3. The safety of water, electricity and property after school cannot be guaranteed.
In order to fully protect the safety of kindergarten children, Dongcheng No. 4 Kindergarten introduced the JWM guard tour patrol system. Through the setting of checkpoints, the patrol route of patrol personnel is standardized, the paper check-in and assessment mode is changed, management efficiency is improved, hidden dangers are discovered in time, and the safety of children is guaranteed to the greatest extent.
According to the actual situation of the campus, the administrator installs checkpoints at each location that needs to be patrolled, and then sets the checkpoint after sensing with the patrol machine as the name of the corresponding position through the electronic guard tour patrol system, and sets the position of the checkpoint, The patrol time, period, and names of patrol officers are entered into the cloud guard tour patrol system to make a patrol plan. When patrolling, security personnel need to hold the guard tour patrol system reader to read the card at each checkpoint according to the patrol plan. The guard tour patrol system reader automatically stores the card reading location and time and uploads the data to the management center in real time.
1. Develop patrol personnel, time, tasks, and patrol plans, and quantify the work of patrol personnel to avoid leaving or leaving their posts.
2. Through the RFID guard patrol system reader, security personnel can ensure that they patrol the teaching building, playground, corridors, amusement facilities and various monitoring blind spots on a regular basis, reducing safety accidents caused by potential safety hazards.
3. For special places such as fire extinguishers and safe passages, it is necessary to intensify inspections. The number of card readings can be used to assess the arrival rate of inspectors to avoid disasters.
4. Ensure the quality of patrols, understand and find problems in time, deal with situations in time, and ensure the safety of children.
5. Analyze and process the patrol information through the background guard tour system software to provide useful information for security work, formulate corresponding strategies, solve the problem in the bud, and take precautions.