Guard Tour System – Datong County Forestry Bureau
Location: Datong County Forestry Bureau
1. If forest rangers do not patrol in time, a major fire is likely to occur, and the safety of the forest area cannot be guaranteed.
2. The forest patrol is in a desolate area, and ordinary patrol equipment cannot be installed at patrol points. The patrol locations are not uniform and easy to miss.
3. Traditional paper patrol reports are easy to be faked, and there is no way to know if there is no patrol, and it is impossible to accurately and scientifically evaluate forest rangers.
Datong County Forestry Bureau mainly manages seedlings; Datong County is a key county for forestry work in the province. The existing forestry land is 2.309 million mu. Datong County Forestry Bureau introduced the JWM guard patrol system to manage forestry, protect forests from damage through patrols, and at the same time, in order to better respond to emergencies and protect the personal safety of patrol personnel.
According to the patrol locations required by the Forestry Bureau, the manager installs checkpoints at various locations that need to be patrolled, or collects GPS coordinate points through the guard tour patrol system APP. Then, according to the patrol schedule established by the Forestry Bureau, the ranger, patrol time and period are entered into the mobile guard tour patrol management system along with the name of the coordinate point. The system automatically organizes all the information and draws it into a patrol plan. The ranger needs to be hand-held when patrolling The guard tour patrol reader arrives at various locations to patrol according to the patrol plan, and uploads data in real time through the guard tour patrol APP. The system can automatically draw patrol information and midway alarm signals into patrol reports for managers to view. Managers can also view the patrol track of patrol personnel through the track playback function. Avoid patrolmen being lazy.
1. It solves the situation that forest rangers do not patrol in time, which is prone to safety hazards and major dangerous accidents.
2. Solved the difficult situation of arranging points (checkpoints) in forest areas.
3. It solves the situation that traditional paper patrol reports are easy to be faked, and there is no way to know if the patrol is not patrolled, and it is impossible to accurately and scientifically evaluate the forest rangers.