Guard Tour System - Dangkou Ancient Town
Location：Dangkou Ancient Town
1. The manager cannot guarantee that there will be no less than one person per shift during the patrol and no less than one patrol, and the safety of the scenic spot cannot be guaranteed.
2. Patrol personnel are often lazy, do not patrol, often fail to pay attention to the movement of personnel carrying items, and cannot interrogate the available personnel immediately, which leads to threats to the safety of the scenic spot.
3. The fire safety of scenic spots needs special attention, but patrol personnel often forget to check fire-fighting facilities, which causes the equipment to expire or damage, and there is no solution when there is a fire hazard.
The ancient town of Dangkou is located in Ehu Town, southeast of Xishan District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province. Covers an area of 20.68 hectares. The JWM Guard Patrol System provides a strong guarantee for the safety of cultural relics in Dangkou Ancient Town and protects the safety of various buildings and tourists.
First, install checkpoints on the patrol routes or key locations of the scenic spot, and set the ID numbers of the checkpoints to “name of actual installation location” through the electronic guard tour patrol system. Combining the actual patrol time requirements, set the corresponding patrol plan through the guard tour system software. Then distribute the guard tour patrol reader to the patrol personnel. The patrol personnel hold the guard tour patrol reader to reach the designated checkpoint, use the guard tour patrol reader to sense the checkpoint, and the guard tour patrol reader will automatically record the name of the place and When the time arrives, after the patrol is over, the patrol data in the guard tour patrol reader will be uploaded to the management center through the USB data cable. The patrol report is counted by day, month and year, which provides managers with scientific and effective evaluation basis.
1. Solve the situation of non-patrols, missed patrols, and wrong patrols of patrol personnel, and protect the safety of the property and life of the scenic spot.
2. Solved the patrol management system without data as the basis, and improved the quantitative management process.
3. Solved the situation that the fire-fighting facilities in the scenic spot often forgot to check and cannot be discovered in time when there is a hidden fire.