Guard Tour System - China Telecom Business Hall
Location：China Telecom Business Hall
1. After heavy rains and other special circumstances, the patrolmen are out of their posts and fail to conduct patrols in accordance with regulations, resulting in potential safety hazards. When necessary, the lack of people stationed in the main line section can not ensure the safety of the optical cable line.
2. In case of emergencies that endanger the safe operation of optical cable lines and their auxiliary facilities, repair personnel cannot quickly and accurately reach the scene.
3. Patrolmen are too scattered, difficult to manage, and difficult to assess personnel.
4. Past patrol records are missing and cannot provide correct and reliable data support for the formulation of future patrol plans.
The telecom business hall is an open place with high turnover of personnel and certain hidden safety hazards. In order to create a good operating environment, create a safety management image, and ensure the personal and property safety of customers and staff in the business hall, China Telecom business hall introduced JWM Guard Patrol Management System.
The person in charge formulates patrol routes and installs checkpoints according to the company’s daily patrol mode or key patrol locations. Then use the P5+ guard tour system reader to read or collect GPS coordinate points with each checkpoints, and at the same time send the information to the GPS guard tour patrol system, note the location name of each checkpoints and coordinate point, set the patrol time, period and patrol personnel information. GPS guard patrol system will automatically formulate all information into patrol plan and patrol track. When patrolling, patrol personnel need to hold the patrol device to read cards or collect coordinates in various locations on time. After reading the card, upload the data to the GPS guard patrol system. After the patrol, the GPS guard tour patrol system will draw all the information into a patrol report for the person in charge to view. The patrol report will accurately and clearly show the time for the patrol personnel to arrive at each location, and the patrol record is accurate and cannot be cheated.
1. Inspection of the surrounding environment of the business hall, including random parking at the entrance of the hall, littering around, and issuing other flyers not related to telecommunications, etc.
2. Prevent conflict and do a good job of security.
3. Avoid malicious use or damage to the product.
4. Check fire extinguishers and other fire-fighting facilities.