Guard Tour System – Chidabai Railway
Location: Chidabai Railway
1. It is impossible to supervise the patrol personnel. If you don’t go to the patrol, you will not know that the staff is negligent, numb, and lucky.
2. In the event of an emergency, the management center cannot be notified in time.
3. It is impossible to summarize the patrol data, and it is not convenient to query data and analysis.
The predecessor of Chidabai Railway Company was the Railway Construction Department of Baiyinhua Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd which was established on March 28, 2004. In September 2018, Chidabai Railway Company introduced the JWM guard tour patrol management system, which was applied to the patrols of facilities and communication lines along the railway, thus standardizing the basics of railway subgrade, rails, switches, signal lights, railway bridges, etc. road patrol.
The management center application guard tour software system sets up the patrol plan, installs the checkpoints, and the patrol personnel hold the Vanguard 4S Guard Tour System Reader, conduct patrol work according to the patrol plan, check whether the safety passage is unblocked, and whether there is any debris jam; check the lighting and the line with or without aging, leakage; check the monitoring equipment for damage; check the hydrant for corrosion, is ready to use. Patrolling the suspicious personnel for theft, patrol the order and safety of the vehicle passage. Every time the patrolman arrives at a checkpoint, he will punch in with the guard tour system reader and the checkpoint. After completing the patrol work, connect the guard tour system reader to the computer of the management center and import the data into the computer, generate a spreadsheet.
1.The traditional patrol adopts the form of check-in and leadership spot checks, which is easy for data fraud, which is not conducive to the implementation of patrol work.
2. To mobilize the enthusiasm of the patrol personnel, increase the frequency of patrols, identify potential safety hazards in time, and solve the risk factors in the bud.
3. Form a good security image and play a deterrent effect on the lawless elements.
4. Patrol data to form an electronic file, which is conducive to analyzing the data, and serves as a reference for future patrol work.