Guard Tour System - Beijing West Station Bus Terminal
Location: Beijing West Station Bus Terminal
- 1. The bus station is large in area and the tour route is more complicated, which is easy to hide hidden dangers.
- 2. Night outdoor patrol is more likely to miss patrol points, causing safety risks and affecting the assessment of patrol personnel.
- 3. The management personnel cannot guarantee the quality of the security patrol, and cannot know whether the security guard patrols according to the requirements, whether the patrol is missing or not.
The bus terminal of Beijing west railway station covers an area of more than 14,000 square meters, and is equipped with checkpoints in key positions such as dispatching room, office area, guard box, mail room and maintenance area. In the square where the vehicles are parked, checkpoints are installed in accordance with the best line to ensure that patrol personnel can patrol the entire bus station in the shortest time and improve patrol efficiency.
- 1. Through the placement of checkpoints, the phenomenon of wrong patrol and missed training caused by the large area of the bus field is solved, so as to ensure the safety of personnel and property in a more comprehensive way.
- 2. It has changed the traditional mode of checking in the attendance, making the data more reliable and more convenient.
- 3. Arouse the enthusiasm of patrol personnel, strengthen patrol duty, let patrol personnel strictly implement the patrol plan and system, earnestly perform their duties, through the guard tour system can be reasonable deployment of patrol guard forces, to ensure the efficient security work.