Guard Tour System - Beijing Mail Comprehensive Processing Center
Location：Beijing Mail Comprehensive Processing Center
1. The manager cannot guarantee that the inspector will inspect at least once a day on time.
2. The inspection method is unscientific, easy to be modified and no electronic management.
3. The traditional handwritten paper patrol report is troublesome to record, and it is easy to lose, not easy to find and save, and the manager cannot judge whether the patrol is false.
Beijing Mail Comprehensive Processing Center covers an area of more than 130,000 square meters. It is the mail processing center with the largest area in China and the first large-scale use of push-hook systems. Use several JWM RFID guard patrol system reader and RFID checkpoints to conduct safety patrol on water pumps, boilers, air conditioners and other equipment.
According to the actual situation of the processing center, the manager installs checkpoints at the positions that need to be patrolled every day, and records the checkpoint information through the guard tour system patrol reader and checkpoint reading, and at the same time, the information of the patrol personnel and the patrol time is entered into the electronic guard tour patrol system at the same time, and the electronic guard tour patrol system will automatically draw the information into a patrol plan. During the daily patrol, the patrol personnel only need to hold the guard tour patrol system reader to read the card at each checkpoint according to the patrol plan, and deal with the problem in time. After the patrol is over, link the guard tour patrol system reader with the computer through the data cable, and upload the information to the system to draw a patrol table for the manager to view. The patrol records are accurate and clear at a glance.
1. It solves the hidden dangers caused by the administrator’s inability to know whether the patrol personnel missed the patrol.
2. Develop patrol personnel, time, tasks, and patrol plans, and quantify the work of security personnel to avoid leaving or leaving their posts.
3. Solved the situation that traditional handwritten check-in and patrol records are easy to be false and cannot be evaluated.