Guard Tour System - Beijing Badaling Forest Farm
Location：Beijing Badaling Forest Farm
1. The manager cannot guarantee whether the forest rangers will patrol every day. Once there is deforestation, tree stealing by fire, etc., they cannot be discovered in time.
2. The forest site is remote, and the rangers cannot communicate and feedback in time when they encounter urgent and unsolvable problems during patrol.
3. After the patrol, the ranger uses traditional handwriting to record the patrol report, which not only wastes time, but also easily falsifies the record.
Beijing Badaling Forest Farm is basically located in a mountainous area, with a total area of 2940 hectares. It is one of the most complete and typical areas of the forest vertical lineage distribution in Beijing. In order to supervise the forestry patrol work, the managers decided to adopt the JWM guard tour system to carry out intelligent, scientific and rigorous assessments to ensure the safety of forestry resources.
The GPS guard tour patrol system is also very convenient to use. The administrator sets the patrol point first, and then enters the patrol point and patrol personnel information into the system. After setting, the ranger can read the card or collect coordinates at each point according to the patrol plan by holding the patrol device. The GPS guard patrol system will draw the patrol time and photos of all patrol personnel to each location into a patrol report. If there is a record that is not within the specified time range of reaching a certain point, the system will mark the information and rigorously design the patrol report. Cheating is possible, and at the same time, it saves time for handwriting patrol reports. The electronic report information is accurate and clear, making it easier for managers to view.
1. Solve the problem that the manager cannot know whether the forest ranger patrols as required every day.
2. Solved the situation that forest rangers could not contact the management personnel in time when they found hidden dangers in remote places.
3. Solved the troublesome and easy-to-fake situation of handwritten paper reports.