Guard Tour Management Application System Sinopec Qingdao Petrochemical Co., LTD
Location: Sinopec Qingdao Petrochemical Co., LTD
The leak and explosion of Sinopec’s Donghuang oil pipeline in Qingdao, Shandong province, killed 63 people and injured 156, resulting in a direct economic loss of 750 million yuan.
1. It is not serious and responsible for the investigation and treatment of hidden dangers, especially for the major hidden dangers at the junction of oil pipeline and drainage culvert that have not been thoroughly investigated and rectifications. Enterprises and government regulatory departments are also responsible.
2. Inadequate emergency response, oil spill to the explosion of more than eight hours, the relevant departments from the enterprise to the government to the accident risk analysis error, did not take timely road closure warning measures, and did not promptly notify the evacuation of the surrounding people.
3. Illegal operation, on-site disposal personnel took risks without detecting the oil and gas in the culvert, and used non-explosion-proof tools to construct the operation, resulting in the oil and gas explosion.
Sinopec Qingdao Petrochemical Co., LTD is a state-owned enterprise mainly engaged in crude oil processing and producing various petrochemical products. It is one of the top 100 enterprise groups in Shandong province and the leading enterprise in Qingdao industrial economy. The current crude oil processing capacity is 5 million tons/year. After the oil pipeline leakage and explosion accident, Qingdao petrochemical company introduced the JWM guard tour patrol management system to patrol the oil pipeline and strengthen the safety protection of the pipeline. JWM guard tour patrol system for Qingdao Petrochemical Co., LTD to provide a strong security support, to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
1. For the patrol of more than 200 km piles and pump stations, the km piles adopt fixed point fixed transmission and moving track.
2. Baidu map management system is adopted and embedded into the pipeline route map.
3. The Real Time GPS+RFID guard tour system reader will automatically record the patrol track and fixed-point information of the lineman, and transmit the track information to the management center through GPRS during the patrol. The management center can keep track of each patrol personnel’s work at any time.
1. Pipeline line guard tour management system, through the management terminal located in the management center, completes the installation of pipeline checkpoints, patrol sections and patrol lines, as well as the deployment of maintenance personnel for patrol tasks. It provides scientific means for pipeline patrol and management and has advanced technology.
2. Realize the remote patrol of the patrol route of guards by the management center, assess their work, and achieve the goal of centralized management.
3. In addition to the real-time transmission function, the guard tour system reader can also collect the patrol data through the computer terminals located in each pump station, upload it to the management center and form the work report of pipeline patrol records.
4. Accurate GPS positioning not only enables guards to complete line work with guaranteed quality and quantity, but also timely finds and reports pipeline problems. The computer terminal displays the name, contact information and location of each guard. Accurate coordinate positioning enables emergency repair personnel to quickly arrive and solve the emergency on site, minimizing the loss.