1. There are a large number of fire sources in the shoe city, and a large number of fabric shoes accumulate in the warehouse all the year round, which is likely to cause fire hazards.
2. There are many shops in the shoe city, and the streets are staggered and complicated. Patrol personnel are prone to laziness, not patrolling or missing patrols, causing safety hazards.
3. Traditional paper patrol data is difficult to save, easy to falsify, and patrol information statistics are troublesome.
For shopping malls with dense crowds, fire safety has always been the concern of merchants and customers. In order to ensure the safety of personnel and property in Shoe City, Nanta Shoe City has introduced the JWM Cloud Guard Patrol Management System. Patrol personnel holding real-time guard tour patrol raeder will patrol the entire shoe city according to the location of the checkpoint to detect and prevent merchants from stacking goods at will to prevent fires. According to the plan, patrol the fire-fighting facilities and safe passages many times a day to ensure that the fire-fighting equipment is intact and easy to access, and the safe passages are unobstructed at all times to eliminate potential safety hazards.
JWM cloud patrol management system, with cloud computing, cloud storage, and big data technology as the core, relying on the Internet as a basic platform guard tour patrol management system. According to the characteristics of the shoe factory, chenckpoints should be installed at locations that need to be patrolled, hidden safety hazards, and surveillance blind spots. Patrol personnel hold guard tour system reader to the checkpoint to collect information, and the system will automatically record the exact time and name of the location where the patrol personnel go. Through GPRS/3G wireless communication, patrol information is sent to the cloud platform in real time. In addition to using a computer, the administrator can also view the patrol information of patrol personnel anytime and anywhere through mobile apps such as mobile phones and tablets or WeChat push.
1. Managers use the background guard tour patrol software to manage, formulate patrol plans, define patrol routes and patrol personnel, etc., which greatly improves patrol efficiency.
2. Realize the review of patrol personnel and patrol routes by the management center, assess patrol work, enhance the safety protection awareness of patrolmen and achieve the purpose of centralized management.
3. Improve the quality and intensity of patrols to achieve serious patrols, complete inspections, and timely handling of problems found, reducing potential safety hazards.
4. Through the guard tour patrol system, analyze the patrol information, provide useful information for patrol work, formulate corresponding strategies, solve the problem in the bud, and take precautions.
1. Monitoring equipment and fire-fighting facilities need to be patrolled for a long time and kept in good condition to ensure their availability at any time.
2. There are many passengers in the waiting stations and ticket halls, which are prone to conflicts, and there are suspicious persons committing theft.
3. There is a large flow of people within the station square, and the movement of people and vehicles is complicated, which is likely to cause accidents.
Shenyang North Station is located in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province. It is a special-class passenger station under the jurisdiction of China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Co., Ltd. It is one of the important railway hubs in Northeast China and an important part of the Shenyang Railway Hub. In order to ensure the safe and punctual operation of trains and to ensure the personal and property safety of passengers in the station, Shenyang North Station has introduced the JWM guard patrol management system to manage the work of the station inspection personnel.
The management center application guard tour software system sets up a patrol plan, installs checkpoints, patrol personnel hold guard tour patrol reader, and patrols in accordance with the patrol plan to check whether the safe passage is unblocked and whether there are debris blocked; check whether the lighting and wiring are aging and leakage; check whether the monitoring equipment is damaged; check whether the fire hydrant is corroded and whether it is available at any time; patrol waiting stations and ticket halls to maintain passenger order, and immediately stop any conflicts; patrol whether there are suspicious persons for theft; patrol the square The order of personnel within the scope, the order and safety of patrol vehicle passages. Every time the patrol personnel arrive at a checkpoint, they will check in with the checkpoint with the guard tour patrol reader in their hand. After completing the patrol work, use the data to connect the guard tour patrol reader with the computer of the management center, import the data into the computer, spread sheets.
1. Traditional patrols adopt the form of sign-in and leadership spot checks, which are prone to data fraud and are not conducive to the implementation of patrols.
2. Mobilize the enthusiasm of patrol personnel, increase the frequency of patrols, discover potential safety hazards in time, and solve dangerous factors in the bud.
3. Form a good security image, which will deter criminals.
4. The patrol data is formed into an electronic file, which is conducive to data analysis and serves as a reference for future patrol work.
1. During the period of high traffic frequency in the station, the bus in the station is not smooth to leave the station, often due to the random parking of the vehicles, which leads to the departure of the station.
2. A large number of fire-fighting facilities are installed everywhere in the station. Due to the large number, patrol personnel often forget to check, resulting in a large number of fire-fighting facilities expired or damaged.
3. At each bus stop, it is necessary to check the parking place and stop sign of the vehicle. The installation checkpoint is easy to be damaged by humans, which increases the cost.
Hohhot Bus is the public transportation system in Hohhot City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. It is operated by the Hohhot Public Transportation Corporation. In order to solve the overwhelming situation of urban traffic and provide people with a comfortable and orderly public transportation environment, Hohhot Bus Group has introduced JWM vehicle guard tour management system to improve safety management and solve management problems.
The person in charge formulates patrol routes and installs checkpoints according to the company’s daily patrol mode or key patrol locations. Then use the P5+ guard tour system reader to read or collect GPS coordinate points with each checkpoints, and at the same time send the information to the GPS guard tour patrol system, note the location name of each checkpoints and coordinate point, set the patrol time, period and patrol personnel information. GPS guard patrol system will automatically formulate all information into patrol plan and patrol track. When patrolling, patrol personnel need to hold the patrol device to read cards or collect coordinates in various locations on time. After reading the card, upload the data to the GPS guard patrol system. After the patrol, the GPS guard tour patrol system will draw all the information into a patrol report for the person in charge to view. The patrol report will accurately and clearly show the time for the patrol personnel to arrive at each location, and the patrol record is accurate and cannot be cheated.
1. Solved the situation that vehicles did not depart on time due to factors such as road duce during the high frequency period of bus departure.
2. The fire-fighting facilities in the station have not been inspected for a long time, which causes the equipment to expire and become unusable, resulting in safety hazards.
3. Solved the situation that the installation of patrol points at various bus stations was destroyed by human beings, which caused waste of resources and failed to patrol smoothly.